Optimizing your fraud management program can provide many opportunities to reduce the expense of the fraud mitigation program while helping you ensure fraud losses stay on target, your revenue is maximized, and customers are protected and satisfied.
Benefits of strategic fraud management include:
- Reduced fraud risk
- Reduced fraud write-offs
- Improved approval rates (application and transaction)
- Increased sales
- Improved customer experience
- Improved customer retention
- Improved transaction unit profitability
- Improved portfolio profitability
- Reduced operating expenses
- Improved efficiency and cost management
- Improved productivity and workflow
MasterCard Advisors provides management information services, analytics, and training to help ensure that the right processes, people and technology are in place to support your fraud strategy. If you have modeling capabilities in-house, but do not have your appropriate data, we can also help you using our COMPASS TargetPack.
Learn how MasterCard Advisors can help you maximize your profitability and increase your customer satisfaction—all while keeping your fraud losses at a manageable level.Contact us